Click on each question to get the answer.
- Which browsers are officially supported by FontServ.com and AnyFont?Answer
The Fonts created by FontServ along with the styles produced by AnyFont will work in the following browser versions upwards:
- FireFox 3.5+
- Chrome 4.0+
- Safari 3.2+
- Opera 10+
- Internet Explorer 5+
- Does FontServ support platforms other than WordPress such as Joomla or Drupal?Answer
Currently the answer is no, but rest assured, we working on a number of ways to make this a reality ranging from direct API access for seasoned developers to simple embed codes for novice users. Ultimately, our goal is to make FontServ available for absolutely anyone to use.
- What formats exactly are you converting my TrueType & OpenType fonts into?Answer
We convert your font into the formats required for the best compatibility across the widest possible range of available browsers. See the list below for clarification on the formats we provide:
- EOT: Microsoft™ first featured their webfont format in Internet Explorer 5 and have included it in every version released since.
- WOFF: Introduced last year by the Mozilla™ Foundation, this has become the preferred font format for the web and is compatible with the majority of the latest browsers.
- SVG: This is included as an alternative format for some older browsers which may support svg, but do not yet have support for the newer WOFF format.
- I never received any confirmation e-mail after signing up. How can I get my password?Answer
This e-mail may land up in your Spam folder, especially if you are using a Gmail account. Please check your Spam folder and if it is not there, you may request for the e-mail to be resent by entering your e-mail address again on this page.